Product Code: 110197
The Typhoon DS1 is the NEW limited edition 70th anniversary suit. It pays homage to the first membrane dive suit that Typhoon produced featuring all the original logo designs.
This suit is still made in the UK at Typhoon’s factory in Redcar and is constructed from Typhoon’s TX6 fabric, with 2 layer rubber taped seams. It features heavy duty latex neck and wrist seals and comes complete Neoprene socks as standard, with the option of a thermic boot.
The two large leg storage pockets feature 2 compartments, an internal D-ring and attachment loops. The hook and loop tabs make it easy to open and close.
It comes with YKK plastic zip to help reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- Single needle construction with double hand taped seams
- HD latex neck and wrist seals
- Adjustable warm neck collar
- Two high volume dive pockets complete with slate pocket and internal D-ring
- Choice between 5mm Neoprene sock or thermic boot
- YKK dry zip
- Valve, hose and changing mat bag included
- 3 year warranty